How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Fast And Get Glow On Your Face?
Wondering how to get rid of acne scars fast and never have them again? We feel you. While for some people acne scars are a mark of pride, most of us are sick and tired of finding remedies that can be reliable to remove these scars forever.
Acne scars affect our appearance and sometimes our self-esteem is lowered and you feel more self-conscious out with people. How to get rid of acne scars fast is a common question we have in our mind, we would not want to stick to remedies that take long. It is proved scientifically that the faster we get rid of acne scars or other problems like fat, the more we feel like sticking to the remedies and plans associated with results.
If you wish to get rid of acne scars first of all you need to understand what are acne scars and determine the type of scar you have to get rid of acne scars as soon as possible.
Acne scars are a part of the healing process naturally. When you have pimples or injury healing, they will leave behind acne scars. When the second layer of our skin that is the dermis, is wounded or damaged, our body tends to start the formation of collagen fibers (it is associated with aging of skin too) for repairing the damage and this results in the formation of a scar. These marks of acne scars include:
- In many cases it is seen that the faster your pimples heal, the less amount of collagen will be accumulated over that area and the scar will be light in appearance. It would not be much noticeable.
- The severity of acne scars depends upon the severity of pimple types.
- These acne scars are formed differently depending upon the body part they are present in.
- The formation and extent of acne scars also depends upon one’s age (in older people the chances are less)
- There are many kinds of acne scars and it is important to know which type of acne scar you have before proceeding to a remedy or treatment to get rid of it.
Types Of Acne Scars
If you want to determine how to get rid of acne scars fast then know your skin type and acne scars type. There are various types of acne scars each having features or characters to determine them along with a good treatment using home-based remedies or medical therapies. These include:
- Atrophic Scars: When tissue is lost in the body, these scars come into consideration. The appearance of these scars is like small or tiny indentations on the skin. The common reason why you have these types of acne scars is that your skin is not able to synthesize enough amount of fibroblast required for the natural healing of the skin. Fibroblasts play a crucial role in the synthesis of collagen and healing wounds in our body. These also appear darker in pigmentation. If you have gone through chickenpox, the scars of chickenpox are also included in this category.
- Hypertrophic Scars: It is the opposite of atrophic scars as this occurs commonly when the skin synthesis too many fibroblasts for the acne spots to heal which end up causing a scar that is raised. These are also darker than other areas of skin.
- Keloid Scars: They are not very different from hypertrophic scars but they are typically thick in diameter than the original scar or pimple. These can be darker than other regions of skin having a red or brown color. They are also associated with pain and itchiness. They have a puffy appearance too sometimes.
- Contracture Scars: These are very rare and occurs when a large portion of your skin has burned. These are characterized by shiny, tight skin and there is a restriction in movement.
After identifying the type of scars you have, now you might be thinking about how to get rid of acne scars fast. Do not worry, we have shortlisted different and useful remedies which you can apply every day for few weeks and witness the results.
How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Fast Using Natural Remedies
There is no instant method you can get rid of the scars at once or within a day except for applying to make up products. However, there are many methods that can help you lighten the acne scars over a period of time given you follow skincare and apply them on a routine basis.
Being said that, advocates of natural remedies or natural healing have believed that there are certain remedies that can lighten the spots and speed up the process of lightening and righting your skin. Below are some remedies that have proven to be highly beneficial for many people. These are:
1. Aloe vera Gel
It possesses many benefits. Aloe vera is known to reduce scars. How to get rid of acne scars fast using aloe vera gel? Look at the procedure given below to apply.
- Look for the flatter side of the leaf of aloe vera and remove the green skin from one side.
- Scoop the clear light green gel and let the yellowish liquid flow.
- Apply the gel to your face directly in a circular motion as it will also help to increase the blood flow in your face.
- Keep the gel on your face for an hour and then rinse it off using cold water and repeat this procedure twice a day. Using natural aloe vera gel is always more beneficial. If you do not own aloe vera, try to find an aloe vera gel that is almost pure in quality.
2. How to get rid of acne scars fast using Vitamin E
Vitamin E is also very important for the healthy functioning of your skin. You can apply vitamin E as follows:
- Cut and open capsules of vitamin E and apply the gel or liquid of vitamin E on your skin by squeezing the capsule slowly.
- Massage the oil for nearly 10 minutes on to the scar mark and around the scar.
- After 10 minutes, you can wash it off using warm water.
- Repeat this procedure 2 to 3 times per day to get amazing results.
3. Coconut Oil
- Heat coconut oil to liquefy it and convert it to a liquid state.
- Massage the oil for nearly 10 minutes in a circular motion on your face. keep your hands clean before doing so.
- Keep the oil for a minimum of one hour for the richness of oil to absorb into your skin.
- Repeat the procedure the next day or 2 times a day
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
- You have to combine 2 tablespoons of ACV or apple cider vinegar along with 4 tablespoons of distilled water.
- Keep to for few minutes and using a cotton ball, apply it on your face and softly dab it on the acne scar.
- Let this dry for half an hour
- You can do it every night before sleeping and wash your face in the morning. If It irritates your skin, you can wash it a few hours later.
5.How to get rid of acne scars fast using Olive Oil and Lavender
- Use 3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil and mix it along with 3 drops of lavender essentials oils as both have astonishing benefits for your skin.
- Massage this mixture prepared for 5 minutes on and around your scar.
- Leave it on your acne scar for a time period of 30 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- You can follow this process 2 or 3 times a day.
- Use fresh lemon and peel a wedge out of it.
- Using gentle motion, rub it on to the scar and squeeze the lemon bit by bit.
- Keep it for 10 minutes and rinse using cool water. Do not apply it on your face if it causes slight itchiness or redness as it doesn’t suit some skin types.
- Repeat this process at the same time everyday most probably.
- Slice a small piece of potato using thick rounds.
- Rub these piece of potato on your face in a circular motion on the acne scar
- Once you feel that the piece of potato has dried, discard it and begin using another slice of potato.
- Continue to rub and replace it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let the acne mark dry out for 10 minutes
- Rinse this area with cool water and repeat this process at least once a day.
8. Rosehip And Frankincense
- Mix rosehip essential oil along with frankincense essential oil equally in a small container.
- Massage and apply this mixture of your acne scar.
- Keep the mixture for 40 to 45 minutes before using warm water to rinse it off.
- Follow the same routine 2 times a day.
9. Baking Soda
- Keep mixing distilled water with 2 tablespoons of soda until this forms a paste-like consistency.
- First, wet the scar using cold water drops and then apply this paste to the wet acne scar.
- Hold this paste on scar only and using warm compressions compress it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse this area and repeat this procedure daily.
10. Salicyclic acids
It is very commonly used nowadays, if you want to know how to get rid of acne scars fast using salicylic acid, have a look at its benefits. This is one of those compounds used in almost all skincare products by various popular brands. It is very important to clear dirt, debris, and dead skin cells from your skin.
It has also been proven to remain helpful for reducing redness and swelling that leads to minimizing the appearance of acne scars. For some people, it might cause irritation or dryness so test on small portions of skin before applying it to your acne scars.
How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Fast Using Medical Procedure Or Remedies
There are several medical procedures to reduce these acne scars. If you want to know how to get rid of acne scars fast using medical processes, keep scrolling.
Medical treatments for clearing acne scars include these:
1. Chemical Peels Process
You can visit a skin doctor or dermatologist. You will be recommended a kind of peel that suits your skin kind, scarring, and severity of the acne marks.
In a study conducted in 2017, the dermatologists found that 6 out of a total of 10 participants used a chemical peel of a specific type known as TCA or Trichloroacetic Acid. These people noticed a 70% reduction in their acne scars and improvements was very good.
There are other types of chemical peels too, but they might be less useful or effective. For example, 25% of people that used glycolic acid peel did not observe any sort of reduction in their acne marks.
You can consult a dermatologist or try using different chemical peels to determine which out of the suit the best for your skin types.
If you are thinking about how to get rid of acne scars fast using injections know certain elements. If an individual has scars of hypertrophic types or keloid type, they can try injections containing corticosteroids, as it might help in cure for a raised acne scar.
This treatment takes time as it is composed of a variety of series containing separate injections. If you visit dermatologists they can give these injections in their office itself after 1 week or few weeks in a while. They will also minor the results in your face.
3.How to get rid of acne scars fast using Dermal Fillers
There are some chronic cases where the doctors will use fillers as a means to lighten the appearance of acne scars. The fillers are soft tissue fillers and minimize the appearance of scars.
These fillers are chosen based on collagen quality. and it may require testing of certain allergies. It will require the removal of fat from various parts of the body to use as an alternative or option. The dermatologists might use fillers like PMMA, HA, and PLLA.
These are especially for people having atrophic scars and they can be temporary. These treatments usually last from 6 months to 18 months.
How to get rid of acne scars fast using micro-needling? This is a process involving insertions of tiny needles on the skin of an individual surrounding the area having scars to signal the body to produce more collagen over there.
Collagen is very important as it helps in smoothing your skin which will further result in the minimization of acne appearance in one’s body.
Microneedling provides improvements ranging from 30% to 62% in people having acne scars. But it is important to know that this process includes side effects and has downsides too. These include redness, inflammation after the treatment is over, and pain. However, these types of side effects will automatically subside after a span of time.
5.How to get rid of acne scars fast using Laser Treatment
Without using any types of scrubs and chemicals it resurfaces the skin. It involves removing the uppermost layer of the skin due to which younger skin present below this damaged and dead skin will appear. This skin will have the fewer appearance of marks and appear healthy.
However, this treatment is not for everyone, and the success of laser treatment highly depends upon the types of skin and which type of acne scars are present on the skin of that individual. People having sensitive skin should always consult a doctor before proceeding because it may cause skin predicaments for you.
These were natural and medical-based remedies on how to get rid of acne scars fast and reliably. Know that along with treatments, eating healthy vegetables, and a balanced diet along with exercise is important to keep acne-causing bacteria off your skin as an upset stomach leads to causing more pimples which may leave acne scars.