All you Need to Know about How to Crack Lower Back
Well, when you intend on doing some research about how to crack lower back, it seems like you are violent enough to crack your won back. Ok, it is not at it seems. Cracking the back means relaxing your back when you spend long times in the same posture. It is not literal cracking but cracking the stiffness that may lead to a severe back problem if not taken care of early.
So, it is not what you think. Ok, then what is it? What is this process of cracking the lower back? Simply put, it is a process that includes ways to improve the lower back strength. It at once relaxes, adjusts, and improves the posture. People usually prefer to go for lower back cracking, as our lower back is essential for holding the upper part of the body. It needs more strength and endurance for that.
However, although it is ok to crack your back, if you do not know how to crack lower back, you may get into trouble. Without doing it probably, you may actually crack your backbone or strain your back muscle. So, learn here the correct procedure for how to crack lower back.
How to Crack Lower Back- the Process
There are different ways to try cracking the lower back. You can go for the one you prefer. We will discuss the most effective ways here.
- Twist while Sitting: Sit with an acceptable posture keeping your spine upright. Stretch your left leg in front of you. Then keep your right leg crossed above the left one. Then, stretch your back with your head moving over the shoulder to the right. Repeat it to the opposite side in the same way. Make sure you keep your spine straight till the end of the movement.
- Bridge: The regular exercise moves like crunches, planks, and many other types contribute more or less to improving the lower back. But the bridge has some special effects. The bridge is an exercise move that includes the hip, spine, and lower torso to a great extent. To perform it, you have to lie down straight without any bend. Then, raise the lower part of your body while touching the ground with your feet. Take a deep breath and go back to the previous position. Repeat the process.
- Stretch your Body: Practice some stretch exercise moves if you want to know how to crack lower back. The more you stretch your body, the more your lower back will be relaxed. And you will be fit, active, and charming. Many stretch exercises are there. Follow any of them and implement to get a relaxed lower back posture. You can practice it lying on your stomach on the ground. You can do it by keeping your body upright.
- Touch the knee to the chest: Another effective way is to involve your knee and chest together. Lie down straight at first. Then, go for the knee extension. Let the knee touch the chest. Repeat the process with both sides.
- Rotate your Lower Back: You have to do it while lying down. Simply lie down straight on a mat. Then, rotate your lower back, including the body parts from the hip to the feet. It will improve the overall lower back health to a great extent.
- Standing Extension: Stand upright first. Then, place your palms above your back or at the top of the hip. Then, with your fingers lift your spine upwards and your arch down. Put gentle pressure to relax the bones and muscles. Now, stand in that position for few seconds. Then, get back to the normal position.
So these are the common and effective ways to crack your lower back. These moves specifically target the lower part of the back.
How to Crack Lower Back: The Benefits:
Ok, now you know how to crack lower back. Let’s understand the benefits of it so that you will get more motivated.
- Improves the muscles and bones in the overall body
- Prepares the back to endure the stress of the exercise
- reduces mental stress
- relaxes the body and mind
- Improves the posture at the back
- Reduces the stiffness
- Reduces the chances of injury
- Eases the pain after heavy workout
- Cures the back pain caused by sitting in the same position for a long time.
- Improves blood circulation
How to Crack lower Back: The Risks and Side Effects:
If you are about to crack your back after looking at its benefits, you must be cautious about the risks as well. So, if you do not perform well you may face some health conditions. The risks are:
- disk dislocation
- spinal stenosis
- compression fractures
- herniated disk
- degenerative spondylolisthesis
So, before you go for the moves to crack your back, ask for suggestions from an expert.
How to Crack your Lower Back: The Preventive Measures:
To avoid the risks and do it perfectly, you should follow some precautions. Keep some factors in mind. first of all, do not hurry. Take your time and relax your back slowly. Keep it within a range that you feel safe for yourself. Do not stretch too much or put too much pressure.
If you already have a back injury, do it accordingly. You can altogether avoid doing it, or you can do it moderately, keeping the damage undisturbed.
Do not waste much time and visit a doctor if you find any discomfort after cracking your lower back. After all, cracking your back should feel good and relaxed. Discomfort or pain should not be there.
The Takeaway: Crack with Care
So, in short, it is fine to learn how to crack lower back but along with that learn about the risks and precautions against them. In this way, you can do the job perfectly without any safety concerns. Also, it will be effective for your overall health and the growth of muscles. Let us know how it has helped you. Well, if you have some more spare time you can learn about how to make yourself sneeze. It is an interesting fact to learn about. Find it here.