There are several versions of Galaxy Buds available on the market, and there is probably one that can be the ideal one for you to use. If you recently possess a Galaxy Buds, then it’s good if you buy one which was created especially for the laptops. It is likely to spare your money on other things like repairs, fixing, etc. Today we will discuss the methods of how to connect Galaxy Buds to laptop.
- There are some ways that can show you the process of how to connect Galaxy Buds to laptop, but it is good that you should use the USB port. As it is the easiest and most convenient process, and it’s also very effective.
- To connect the popular Galaxy Budss to your laptop, you will have to collect the correct drivers. The first step is that you have to download the correct drivers for your specific model of laptop. Then just connect the Galaxy Buds to your laptop and see carefully that it is properly connected. If the laptop isn’t properly powered, just turn it on until it can start working. This is a way of how to connect Galaxy Budss to your laptop.
- Once it starts working, you have to connect the Galaxy Budss to your laptop. At this point, you can also connect those to the USB port of your laptop by plugging it into the port on the back part of the laptop. This will help you to locate a device named “USBVID_8a1”. Then you have to go to that folder and locate the file, which you just downloaded.
Here we will discuss a very easy process of how to connect Galaxy Buds to laptop, which is with the help of Bluetooth:
To complete the process of how to connect Galaxy Buds to laptop, all you need to do is to head to the Bluetooth settings > Add a new Device > Pair your Galaxy Buds to the laptop. You have to make sure that the Galaxy Buds are in pairs before starting the process of pairing on the laptop. Below are the details on how to connect Galaxy Budsss to laptop.
How to connect Galaxy Buds to laptop or Desktop
All you need to do is to make sure before going ahead is that your PC or Laptop, which you are using must have Bluetooth as the Galaxy Buds will connect via Bluetooth.
At certain instances you may need to uninstall several programs on Windows 10 that may create some issues while connecting to a new Bluetooth device. Here are some tips if you see the need to troubleshoot issues later on.
- To start the process of how to connect Galaxy Buds to laptop, just put your galaxy earbuds in the storage box and turn off Bluetooth of any devices that are kept close to the earbuds.
- On the Windows laptop, at the bottom part of the screen, you will be able to see a “Type here to search“. Just click on it and then type “Bluetooth”.
3. The first option that will come up after that is “Bluetooth and other devices settings“, just click on it.
4. It will take you to the “Bluetooth & other devices” settings page.
5. Now you need to open the cover of the Galaxy earbuds case with the buds included inside them. This will automatically put the buds into the pairing mode. If you have any paired devices already around when you open the cover, the Galaxy Buds will try to reconnect automatically to those devices which were connected previously.
6. Next, just click on “Add Bluetooth or other devices“.
7. After that, in the next window, just select “Bluetooth“.
8. It will then start to look for any Bluetooth devices around your laptop, which are ready to be paired.
9. Once you can see that your Samsung Galaxy Buds are listed, just click on it to start the process of pairing.
10. Give it some seconds to add your Galaxy Buds to the system and then connect to it.
11. When the pairing process is done successfully, you will receive a message, “Your device is ready to go!”. You can also see that it is saying that the Galaxy Buds is connected for voice and music.
12. Lastly, just enjoy your Galaxy Buds with your laptop.
Now you know that it is very simple to connect Galaxy Buds to Laptop or your PC.
How to connect Galaxy Buds to Mac OS
Here is a process of how to connect Galaxy Buds to the Mac OS, if you have one.
- Firstly, you should open the Galaxy Budss case while the earbuds are inside the case
- Next, click on the Bluetooth icon on the top of the screen and search that if it lists the “Galaxy Buds”
- If you can see that the Galaxy Buds is listed, click on it and it will connect your Galaxy Buds and start playing the audio from your earbuds.
- If you are unable to see the Bluetooth icon on the top of the taskbar, then you have to click on the settings icon on the Dock
- Next, open Bluetooth.
- Now, open the case of your Galaxy Buds and let the system pick up those Galaxy Buds
- After some seconds, it should list those Galaxy Buds.
- Lastly, finish the pairing process and enjoy.
If your machine does not have a Bluetooth adapter, you can also purchase a USB dongle at a very little price and get the Galaxy Buds connected to your PC.
Therefore, this article is just an effort to show you the ways of how to connect Galaxy Buds to laptop by following some easy steps. You just have to follow those steps, and then you will be able to enjoy the music or game whenever you like.
Want to read some more interesting content in the Science and technology niche? You can try the blog Learn How To Connect Airpods to Mac: A Working Guide For Successful Pairing and Connection.