One of the vital troubleshooting paths for any Fitbit gadget is to commence restart or reboot. In this article, we will exhibit you the basic and easy steps on how to restart Fitbit Versa. Both methods are uncomplicated and can be done at any time. We are suggesting to you that take any of these options when you meet up a problem with your Fitbit device or an account on this device.
Before we continue, we remind you that if you are in search of solutions on how to restart Fitbit Versa on your own or any account-related issue, you can go through this piece of article at your convenience. Try to read out thoroughly and give attention to your particular problem-related solution part. We are certain that you will definitely get a relevant way out.
Normally, the Fitbit devices perform without any troubles, but infrequently they start behaving abnormally like not synchronizing properly or not responding at all.
Invariably reported concerns with Fitbit comprise of:
- Stuck in search in the Fitbit application device.
- Dawdling or bland performance.
- Do not turn on after fully charged.
- The Bluetooth connection between the phone and Fitbit is not suitably working.
- No syncing completion record
- Not tracking the activity such as fitness data and steps.
- Won’t retort to taps, button presses, or strikes on-screen.
If your Fitbit exhibits these types of symptoms and signs, one of the best and easiest actions is to restart (or in some cases reset) to fix these problems for your Fitbit device.
How To Restart Fitbit Versa: Model-based Procedures For You!
Restarting the Fitbit Versa device means paying distinctive attention to the charging sensors and pins. Never interject anything out of directions into these holes. Incorporating tools, paper clips and such items will permanently damage your fitbit. Here’s the complete guide on how to restart Fitbit Versa based on the different models. Read on and know how to Restart Fitbit Versa and apply the steps for your model!
How To Restart Fitbit Versa Series (lonic, Blaze or Fitbit Sense)
- For the Fitbit Sense, Versa Lite, Versa 3, or Versa 2, clasp the back button for minimum ten seconds until you view the Fitbit logo on the screen and then slowly release the button.
- For venerable models like the Ionic or original Versa, press and hold the back and right buttons till you observe the Fitbit logo on the screen. Then slowly release the button.
- Alternative way is to go to Settings> About> Shutdown> Yes.
How To Restart Fitbit Versa Charge 3 or 4
- Open up the Settings app in your Fitbit charge.
- Scroll down and click ‘About’.
- Select Reboot Device.
- When restarting, test the device.
How To Restart Fitbit Versa Inspire or Ace 2/3
- The charging cable needs to be plugged in within the USB port on the computer or any sort of UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Attach the Ace 2/3 or Inspire to the charging cable. Securely connect the pin on the charging cable to your Fitbit.
- Push and stay back to the button for only 5 seconds.
- Press until you have a smiling icon and the Ace or Inspire starts to vibrate.
- Detach the Fitbit from the power and test activity.
Now start rebooting your Fitbit Inspire through the Settings application on the device itself.
- Go to Settings and scroll through to rebooting the device.
- Later on, come behind the on-screen instruction to tap the screen for only 3 seconds.
How To Restart Fitbit Versa Charge (for all models)
- The charging cable requires to be plugged in into the USB port on the computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Link the charging cable to the tracker. Check that the pin is locked when your charge starts vibrating and the battery icon emerges on the screen.
- Press and clutch the sectional button for restarting.
Firstly, charge 2 and secondly, you press and hold the button for 4 seconds till you have the Fitbit logo and the device quivers. Slowly release the button.
- Firstly, charge 3 and later Charge 4. Then you press and hold the button on your tracker until you see the smiling icon and device vibration. Then unhand the button.
- Disjoint the charge from the power connection and test activity.
How To Restart Fitbit Versa Alta or Fitbit Ace
- Plug in your charging cable inside the USB port on the computer or on any UL-certified USB wall charging device.
- Clip the charging cable to the port at the back of the tracker by making sure the battery icon displays to the screen, the charging cable is securely locked at the port.
- Push the button on the charging cable for 3 times, halting between every press.
- Wait till you notice the Fitbit logo and tracker vibration.
- Disengage the Alta or Ace from its power charging cable and test activity.
There are assorted causes for not turning on your Fitbit gadget. That may be battery issues or charging allied disputes or software matters. This sort of circumstances can be deftly resolved if you go along with the covering instructions on how to restart Fitbit Versa.
Not just How To Restart Fitbit Versa, but you can also read more of such tutorials on different everyday technologies we use on a daily basis. If you are interested in them then you can also read our blog on How To Unpair An Apple Watch!